Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another Set of Baby Shoes

Hello! Sorry again for the late update but I've got something to show you anyway =)

I was into finishing an order for a week and fortunately I was able to make it yesterday. I was asked to make two pairs of baby shoes that will fit to a one-year old baby girl. After some trials and errors on achieving the right foot size, I think I have made the best baby shoes ever!

For now, I'm gonna give you the preview of my work. So, come on! Take a sneak peak on those cute baby shoes =) I'm gonna show you some photos on how did I make the shoes.

Here are the steps in making the sole. You have to make two of this per foot to have a thicker sole.























Making the second round of the sole.























On the third round.























And lastly, finishing the fourth round of the sole.























After making two soles, you are to attach both by making dc around but in backloops only.























Here's another close up shot on how to attach the soles together. So, again don't forget to make two for each foot.























Finishing the top toe. We're almost
done! The top toe is done by continuous dc around and by decreasing stitches.


















Adding straps to hold the feet of the baby.


















This is how the sole will look like after you finish them.


















This is one of the two pairs I made. So adorable and cute! The shoes are made to fit a one-year old foot. I also made use Red Heart yarns on these.


















Wanna see the pink shoes? You can check them both in my Facebook Page and view the full shot photo of these baby shoes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.