Friday, May 31, 2013

Enjoying my Free Time

Good day everyone! It's a very nice day to do something cool. The sun is shining today unlike yesterday when it has been raining the whole morning. I am also having a vacant period now. For there are no current orders to process, no deadlines to meet and I'm just staying at home. It's fun when you have time to rest and to leave the life you are living for a while. I can stay away from watching TV, going out and using the computer but not with crocheting. Basically, that's what I'm doing now. I'm enjoying my free time while doing crochet.

I'm getting myself busy by making two crochet projects, the Puff Stitch and Spider Cover and Lacy Scarf.



1. Puff Stitch and Spider Cover

I have seen this pattern in my book then tried making some motifs. I liked it and I'm planning to make more. I'm going to make my own corner where I will keep all my stuffs and that's where I'm going to use it. To make my corner a bit personalized. I can make doilies or spreadsheet out of this.



This is original picture of the Puff Stitch and Spider Cover in my book.










2. Lacy Scarf














I'm only halfway done with this scarf by now...
This scarf is so lovely that I become attracted to it by the first glance. Scarf is one of the accessories I want to collect. You can wear it anyway you want. It's so handy and washable. It's fashionable!

I got the pattern at Crochet Me. You look for Alana Lacy Scarf for Summer, Free Crochet Pattern for Mother's Day.




This is the picture you will see when you view the pattern. I want to thank Crochet Me for this pattern ^^









Both crochet projects are easy to make and I'm sure you will enjoy making them too. As you can see, I'm not yet done making the two, so it is still works in progress ^^. Maybe after three days, you may come back and check the finished projects in my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.