Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two-Toned Green Purse

Just a few days ago, upon looking at my yarns and a lot of scrap yarns are into my box I decided to use them up for more useful things like carry on bag, purses and doilies. And yesterday, I have already finished one stuff. Now, I wanna call this one simply envelop type of purse or wrist let . Aside from bags, I also love collecting small pouches, purses and anything alike. I love color green so much! Any shades of green will do. That's why I made this purse first to satisfy myself. So take a look at my new things below.



















Here it is! It measures up to five inches in height and around three inches wide. It is made up of Monaco thread and a continuous rows of double crochet. Actually, I'm planning to use this for my mobile phone or I'll put my ID's and other bills in it.























This the back view of the purse. I don't know what shade of green this is. But it is probably a greyish shade of green.


















Again, I made a flap for sealing the purse and a button. Plus, a short handle.























An up close shot of the purse.


Hope you like it! Leave your comments just below this post and let me know your insights about this one. Have a nice day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.