Thursday, March 7, 2013

Got Featuted and People from other countries liked my Page

My Facebook Page was got featured last March 03, 2013 on I'm Hooked.

I started following "I'm Hooked" on Facebook around February of this year and yeah, she got my page featured on her account. It was surprising to see and read the news that day. She got the pictures of my crochet key chains posted on her page and more likes are coming to my page after that.





Another great news for us, some people from other countries like Ohio and France liked my Facebook page! ^^

I feel so thankful to these people. I just felt more inspired to continue making new creations and sharing them. Thank you again for keep following my Facebook page and my blog ^^ God bless us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.