Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Simple but Entirely Awesome Valentine Gift

I was thinking what kind of gift should be given this coming Valentine's Day. I thought of something incredible, one of a kind and even searched it on the web. I kept on thinking and thinking and I ended up making this very simple roses:



With matching crochet tag. Isn't it beautiful, is it?

 

I looked for my leftover yarns and started to crochet these roses. I didn't find a red yarn so I used the peach-colored yarn. For the tag, I used a color brown cardboard and glued that little flower.

I also put a greeting inside the tag.





You see it? A very simple gift but a long lasting one.

If you find this gift a good, grab this item by placing your orders in My Facebook Page. Additional information about this will also be found in my page. and before I forgot this also comes in bouquet. Hurry now and drop your orders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.