Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer Beaded Bracelets

I know it's kinda late to post something about summer but I will post it anyway =)
I like collecting small stuffs like accessories though I don't like wearing them everyday. I just like having some. For some people who like accessories so much, I can tell you something adorable to wear and since it's still vacation, having something around your wrist will always make you ready for a day out or a night out.

What about summer beaded bracelets? These little somethings are so simple and easy to make.






































I made these beaded bracelets to use in a getaway =) And I know it is still summer for the weather is so hot. So I named these Summer Beaded Bracelets ^^

I made three bracelets, one in blue, pale yellow and green. I used tribal-inspired beads in the blue one, shells in the yellow and small, rounded beads for the green. I make used of Cannon thread to make the bracelet itself. To have it lock around your wrist, I incorporated a button to other side of the bracelet. Any size of button will do ^^


















This is how it will look like when you lock the bracelet. I think it's fashionable enough to match your summer outfit. And don't worry to get dirty when wearing this because it is washable and easy to get dry ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.