Friday, April 19, 2013

Baby Stuffs =)


Sorry for the very late update... I was into finishing some projects these past weeks that's why I was unable to post something here. But now, I'm done with the projects and I'm ready to update you guys! =)

The projects I am talking about are the ones being ordered to me by a friend. It's a set of a pair of baby shoes and almost 80pairs of little booties as for baptism souvenir. It took me about three weeks to finish them all with the thought that I might not get them done on time because I have other things to do aside from crocheting. But then again I just finished them on time =)



The first item I did was the booties.


 I made 80 pairs of these with the size of 1.5". They will be using these as a souvenir to the visitors. (And I hope I could get one to have a souvenir of my work too)



I was also told to make a larger shoes that would fit to the baby. The pattern would be the same as the booties but with the added details of bear. At first, I was struggling about converting the number of stitches to make a larger size of the shoes. I made trial and error of how many single crochets I should make and at last I finally got to convert the pattern to a larger one (haha!). The finished shoes I made was of 3.5" in size. I didn't think that I can make such adorable baby shoes in just one day of cramming!

I hope the parents especially the baby will enjoy these stuffs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.