Friday, February 8, 2013

Accidentally-Made Valentine Card

I was feeling so bored yesterday and I could not do anything but to just lie down in bed. After a few minutes, I jumped off the bed and thought of something to do. An idea came up to my mind. Why don't I just make lots of Valentine's Day item since it is just a week to go. So I pulled my crochet materials down the floor and started to crochet a heart. I thought of making hearts with different sizes to make a mobile. I crocheted one heart a-not-so-good-in-a-shape-heart. I paused for a moment, not satisfied with the heart I've made. I then glued the heart in a piece of paper folded in two and decided to make a Valentine card instead of making a mobile. So I added a three-inch long trimming just above the heart. The card looked more ugh! I don't know how to describe it, it just turned out something not that attractive.


I took a picture of the  unrecognizable Valentine card and tried to edit with the use of Microsoft Publisher. Adding some strikes of lines and a "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting:


















There you go. An accidentally-made Valentine card.

How does it look like to you, guys?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.