Saturday, February 16, 2013

Inherited Hook from my Grandmother

Hi again! =)

I am working on some new crochet projects now so I'm gonna post something for the meantime.
Since we are talking crochet here, you've got to have a yarn and a hook. Speaking of hook, I got my first steel hook from my grandmother.




Here it is. It's already a little bit rusty since it is a very old kind of hook.




It's a No.7 steel hook with a cap.

I love using this hook for it has a small hook perfect for crocheting delicate patterns. Because of this hook, I started to learn crochet and used to love making a lot. I always make sure that I kept this treasure in a safe place for it is given to me by my grandmother. It serves as an inspiration to me for though it is getting rusty, it can still be used for more crochet creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.