Monday, February 4, 2013

Amazed!

Hi again!

Why is this entitled as "Amazed"?

Because... I just feel amazed when I listed down all of the crochet items I have done. And it turned out that I have done so many that my eyes just couldn't believe it...

Yah, I was amazed just like that. I didn't notice that I have created so many crochet items already. So many colors, shapes and sizes.


I again browsed my Needle Craft Book last night to make another set of crochet memorabilia. I am planning to make offers for the upcoming Valentine's Day and Graduation Day this March. Hope you guys still follow me on Facebook and Multiply.



Ooopps! I just got a new cover photo for my Facebook page!



Have a nice day ahead! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.