Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Beginning

Hey! I just started posting in this blog yesterday.

For the sample blog, I first posted free patterns of my crochet creations to see if my blog is already working and ta-dan! I can now post and post into this blog! (Thanks to Google and Blogger ^^)


Actually, I made this blogspot to show off my skill in crafting especially with crochet. I wanted to have a gallery of my creations plus I wanted to expand my audience for the start off of my crochet business. Well, at first crocheting was just a hobby. A bare hobby. Then as I graduated from college and can't find a work that suits my course, I decided to focus on my crocheting. I started to make a bag from leftover yarns and my mother tried to market it to her friends and to the neighborhood.





And here it is! This picture above was the first bag I have done and ever sold.



After marketing that bag and being sold, one of our neighbors ordered for a bag. (See the pink and violet bag, yah, that's it)

And now, I am focusing on making my own patterns ( check out my first two posts ) and selling my creations online.

You can visit my facebook account ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hooked-ThreadLine/195762327151052) for more crochet products I have. I would be glad to help you and everyone is welcome to drop messages, comments and suggestions. And oh, of course things would be more beautiful if you can have yourself  order/s from me X0

Feel free to visit this blog and I'm hoping that you can help me grow and earn some for a living through this. Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.