Friday, February 8, 2013

It's my Birthday Today!

It's my birthday today! Yes, I am now a 22 year-old lady but my looks don't show it.

I have received a lots of greetings from friends and of course from my family. And all I can say is "Thank you" with smiley icon.

Actually, yesterday I was feeling bored at the same time disappointed. Something happened and although I've been anticipating for the bad outcome, I still felt disappointed both with myself and them.
To ease that weariness, I decided to make a gift for myself as reward for striving hard.

I tried to make a birthday card for myself!



I make three crochet flowers and glued it to a paper. It looks nicer in the picture.



As I finished my special birthday card, my feelings started to brighten up again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.