Friday, June 14, 2013

Work, Work, Work

Thank God it's Friday! The super old tag but still in trend used when Friday comes =) The last working day of the week for most of the people. Yeah, it's Friday but I'm just starting my weekend with a new project.

Before introducing my latest project, here are some of the finished ones.



This is from the pattern I have found in my book and I have already mentioned this in my previous post. I call this Tri Motif Doily out of puff stitch.












This one is requested by my sister. She's been longing for this Cat Coin Purse. Finally, I had made it but I haven't added a zipper yet.












Going back to the main topic of this post ^^ I'm gonna make two headbands for a one-year old baby girl and a bonnet for a six-year old boy. This set is associated with the previous ordered baby shoes. The same customer has asked me to make those.

I've already done making the band and the embellishments for the headbands.



I made a five-petal flower and used same button as in the baby shoes.









Here are the yarns I'm going to use for the bonnet. A chocolate-colored bonnet ^^



I bought Red Heart High Bulk 4ply yarn.















I cannot finish them in one sitting though the patterns are so easy. There are other things I need to do that's why. So maybe next week I will be able to post the finished stuffs. But here is the sneak peak of the headbands.





















Thanks for visiting my blog and for reading my posts ^^ You can also view my Facebook Page to see more photos of the crochet products I have made.

Have a happy and safe weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.