Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Works in Progress

Hey! I just finished the Lacy Scarf. Check the full preview of the photos in my Facebook Page.
















So how's your weekend? Me? I had a very light weekend =) I did nothing. I just stayed at home and did some routinary activities like washing the dishes and cleaning the house. And oh! As I have said above I just came to finish the scarf I mentioned in my last post. That's all, nothing special had happened. What a life!

Anyways, I still have some unfinished works... And I am still on the way of thinking on how to make and finish them all. It's like that my mind has already given out all the imagination it could but still nothing came and maybe that's why I haven't finished them yet. So funny to think that I am so enthusiastic to start a new crochet project and losing will at the bottom of the work...

Okay, will you let ma enumerate those unfinished projects? =)

These hexagon motifs are first on the list.

















I was thinking of making a shrug or a top out of these motifs. When I run out of yarns, I stopped working on it. I thought of buying another set of yarns but I said I was not in a hurry in finishing the stuff. So I left it for a while and I felt like getting lazy of doing it afterwards.


Next in line are these crochet daisies.



I made these right after I finished the Granny Hex Bag. I thought I could make another bag but I lost interest in doing so because I got tired of doing crocheting in continuous manner.







I always say that I love crocheting. I can't stay away from it. I can live with crochet all my life. But there comes a time when I will just feel that maybe I should stop and rest my hands, eyes and brain for some time.

I love crocheting in a way of after finishing one stuff I should stop for a while to review my past works, to see how my skill has improved and to plan my next work. I think I should prepare for the incoming crochet projects I'm going to do. I should first make sure that I got the complete set of materials, the pattern and to fix the time I'm going to allot for the stuff so I won't lose interest that fast.

Planning hardly will make my future crochet works more adorable and eye-catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.