Friday, March 15, 2013

To: Book Lovers

As a fan of books, I often buy some and stock them inside the shelf. I read them as soon as I've reached our house. But then of course, I cannot finished reading them all at once in just one sitting so I have to bookmark the last page I have already read. I always make an improvised bookmark like folded paper or a pen. I used to plan making my own bookmark but I always forgot to do so. And when I got the time, I made sure that my bookmark will last long and not torn easily.

Ta-dan!!! I just made this basic but delightfully made bookmarks. I also made one in green color. I create three Granny Hexagons, weave them together and cut strands of thread for tassel. Adding some beads to make it look more fabulous ^^






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.