Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Graduation Day!

This month of March, graduation ceremonies are everywhere. Parting ways of some people occurs and unforgettable memories will be missed. Others find the event sad but at the same happy because they will be stepping into the new road of their lives.

For the graduation to be a memorable one, gift-giving is always present. I thought of a thing that's very common to all the graduation ceremonies. Then suddenly the image of a graduation cap popped out of my mind. So I tried to make one graduation cap and looked like this.



(I used Winnie the Pooh as dummy for this stuff ^^)




















Since the stuff is kinda small in size, I put a key ring so that it can be hung and looked more attractive.


There you go, a simple idea for those who are thinking what piece can be given for a graduation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.