Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Grannies!!!

Good day, fellas!

For the meantime, I have no new crochet project to show off. I was busy preparing some documents for these past two weeks. There is something I am going to work on soon. So for now, I am going to post some of my past works instead. These stuffs are made out of my most favorite crochet pattern. Since the day I have learned how to crochet, this was the one I found really nice and easy to do crochet pattern, the granny! ^^

I have already made some crochet stuffs out of Granny stitch.

1. Granny Square



























You can also check out my other granny squares here.


2. Granny Hexagon























3. Granny Triangle


























Most of them are bags and purses. I made granny motifs and I got addicted to it. So far, I have not gotten to make a Granny Circle but will make one too soonest time possible.

Here is my latest Granny stuff. An extra bigger granny square motifs. This is the biggest granny motifs I have made with the sizes of four pieces 6x6 inches and one piece 9x9 inches.






















Still thinking what to do once I finished making these ones ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.