Friday, September 6, 2013

Newly Learned Crochet Stitches

It's been quite a while since I last dropped a post here...

I just got real busy preparing the requirements for the training course I am attending to. But then of course, I can still find time to crochet. Actually, I am always ready to show you something new.

Recently, I am getting addicted with trying out new crochet stitches. I thought that I need to learn new techniques in crocheting. I need to learn how to modify my crochet works to make it more appealing to the audience. To stay away from simple single and double crochet for some time, I searched for other crochet stitches.

Here are the stitches I have learned:

1. Popcorn Stitch










































I defined Popcorn Stitch as a cluster of double or treble crochet in the same space.

2. Ripple Stitch



















I am trying to work on these ripple stitches right now.

I am also hoping that I will be ale to make something out of these pieces ^^

Thanks again for visiting my blog ^^ Have a happy weekend everyone! It's already a Friday, anyway ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my Posts? Share it!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.